If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, please don’t use this website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– The information contained on this website was correct at time of writing. You understand that some things may change and that some information may be out of date.
– You use the information on this website at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure products and services offered here meet your specific requirements.
– All information/content remains the property of Aucreations P/L trading as Golf Marketing Services
– We may link to other websites for more information or convenience. They do not mean we endorse these websites.
– Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Australia.
All DIY orders need to be paid in full before dispatch.
Full install customers pay an initial deposit (usually 50%) and the remainder on completion. These terms can differ from job to job.
We do our very best to guide and offer our best recommendations on the amount of grass required for your job. In some instances, due to no fault of anyone, you’ll need more grass than recommended. The cost of any extra grass is the responsibility of the user. Please note: we do allow around 20% extra to accommodate any shortfall, but sometimes this is not enough. If you have any questions here please contact us before ordering.
We use 3rd party businesses to ship your goods to you. In most instances goods arrive within 2-4 business days. This timeframe can vary depending on your location and time of day/week/year that you order. Please note, although we do our very best with shipping and freight companies, we are rarely at fault with delays to shipping times. Freight for grass is to roadside (driveway or top of property) only. The freight company, due to all sorts of reasons, do not have the resources to move your grass into your property. In most cases, the grass can be rolled into place with 1 or 2 people. Experience tells us that the grass will be dropped off in your driveway and it’s your responsibility from there.
All other items (cups and accessories) will be delivered to your door. All items are authorised to leave (ATL).